Tips To Keep Your PC Safe From Disaster and Protected
1. Use Windows update regularly to keep your operating system safe and running smooth.
2. Scan your PC with Secunia PSI to find important patches for other installed programs.
3. Install a reputable antivirus program and keep it up to date.
4. Prevent hackers from accessing your computer by enabling the Windows firewall.
5. Enable system restore to help undo unpredictable changes to your computer.
6. Backup your important files to an external drive.
7. Use an online backup service to protect your important files from local disasters.
Local Baltimore Computer Repair – Perry Hall PC Repair