Advantages of Cloud Based (Online) Back Up
- Anytime, Anywhere Access. Having data in the cloud allows your customers to have access to their data anytime and anywhere. As long as there is access to the Internet, through a computer or a smartphone app, all files are readily available. There is no need to have to travel around with a laptop or go back to the office to see that important file.
- Simple. Cloud backup solutions have made ongoing management and restoration easy. With just a few clicks of the mouse, backed up files can be easily found and restored.
- Automatic. Time is one of the most commonly stated reasons people aren’t backing up their data. Cloud backup doesn’t require an additional time commitment for you or your customer. Computer files are backed up to the cloud automatically and continuously, whenever you’re connected to the Internet.
- Off-Site. It’s important to keep a copy of files offsite. Even if important files are backed up on a file server, or external hard drive, a hurricane, flood, fire or theft could destroy the computers… and backups. Keeping backed up files in the cloud ensures data is safe no matter what is going on at your office.
- Affordable. Small businesses don’t have unlimited budgets. It’s important to use a solution that makes sense and won’t require your customer to incur a huge expenditure. For as low as hundred dollars per year, your customers can have all of their data backed up to the cloud.
The advent of cloud storage has created an affordable disaster recovery option to backup critical data for retrieval after a data loss event or other disaster. Here at Perry Hall PC Repair we are a firm believer in Backing up your data. With an Online Backup program in place once set up your data will be constantly backed up safely and securely.