Mevvo protects your precious files by keeping a copy safely online. It’s hassle-free, easy-to-install, completely secure – and backs up your entire PC or Mac, no matter how many files you’ve got! Keep your files safe!
Mevvo works quietly in the background to protect your files as you use your computer. You don’t need any technical knowledge, and it backs up all of your files – no matter how many you’ve got. You can restore your files at any time with one click. View your files anywhere.
Once you’ve backed up your files with Mevvo you can view them from anywhere – from any web browser, or from your mobile and tablet. You can view your photos and documents, and even listen to your music and watch your movies, wherever you are. Complete peace of mind.
With Mevvo you can be sure your files are safe and secure. We keep multiple copies of your files, so you can get to them at any time, and we encrypt them with military-grade encryption, so that they’re completely private. If you need help at any time our outstanding support comes free!
We at Perry Hall PC Repair love the ease of us and the affordable pricing for secure online back up. In fact not only is it in use at our shop backing up our business files, We also use it on our home pc’s to back up the kids school work, and other important documents, Pictures and music files!
- Anytime, Anywhere Access. Having data in the cloud allows your customers to have access to their data anytime and anywhere. As long as there is access to the Internet, through a computer or a smartphone app, all files are readily available. There is no need to have to travel around with a laptop or go back to the office to see that important file.
- Simple. Cloud backup solutions have made ongoing management and restoration easy. With just a few clicks of the mouse, backed up files can be easily found and restored.
- Automatic. Time is one of the most commonly stated reasons people aren’t backing up their data. Cloud backup doesn’t require an additional time commitment for you or your customer. Computer files are backed up to the cloud automatically and continuously, whenever you’re connected to the Internet.
- Off-Site. It’s important to keep a copy of files offsite. Even if important files are backed up on a file server, or external hard drive, a hurricane, flood, fire or theft could destroy the computers… and backups. Keeping backed up files in the cloud ensures data is safe no matter what is going on at your office.
- Affordable. Small businesses don’t have unlimited budgets. It’s important to use a solution that makes sense and won’t require your customer to incur a huge expenditure. For as low as hundred dollars per year, your customers can have all of their data backed up to the cloud.
The advent of cloud storage has created an affordable disaster recovery option to backup critical data for retrieval after a data loss event or other disaster. Here at Perry Hall PC Repair we are a firm believer in Backing up your data. With an Online Backup program in place once set up your data will be constantly backed up safely and securely.