Perry Hall Computing offers a Total Care plan
With our Our Total Care Plan you will get
- Managed Anti-Virus software
- Unlimited free virus removals
- Reports are run every hour to check for infections, Windows services stopped, Hard Drive space and health, and other critical components
- Daily update checks for Windows and third party security updates (java, flash etc)
- Daily automated mini-tune up to keep your customer’s computers running smooth
- Sneaker ware Prevention – Automatically chooses “No” during software installation for additional software (toolbars, adware etc)
- Website Filtering – Blocks known attack sites, and other categories the customer requests such as Adult sites etc..
Only $21.00 Per month be safe , secure and have your computer running at peak performance
Use Windows 8’s PC Settings application to create a new user account for a child. (Mouse over the bottom or top right corners of the screen, move your mouse cursor up or down, click the Settings Charm, and click Change PC Settings at the bottom of your screen.
Select the Users category and click the Add a user button to add a new user account.
Enable the “Is this a child’s account? Turn on Family Safety to get reports of their PC use” check box while creating a user account
Reporting and Viewing Reports
You can view reports and edit family safety settings for each child from here. You can also add another parent to give multiple people access to the Family Safety page. Settings you specify here will synchronize to each Windows 8 computer you and your children use.