- Open Google +,
- go into Settings, then tap “Instant Upload.”
- Flip the switch at the top of the screen, then adjust the settings below.
FYI: By doing this the photos will not be shared just backed up. You have to share the photos manually.
- By Setting the storage size to Standard will allow unlimited uploads.
- You can also configure it to only allow uploads while connected to Wi-Fi,
- You can also configure it to upload only when the phone is plugged in.
Connected PC Solutions – on Google +
Free Web Directory – Add Your Link
The Little Web Directory
When you purchase Android app, you have 15 minutes to try it out and get your money back if you’re not satisfied. That’s not a lot of time, but it’s enough to poke around the app and make sure it suits your needs. Being able to get a refund is especially useful if you’re looking for something specific, and the app’s description doesn’t tell you exactly what you need to know. It’s also a lifesaver if the app doesn’t work with your phone for any reason.
In order to get the refund, just go back to the app’s page in Google Play. As long as you bought the app within 15 minutes, you’ll see a “refund” button. The app will uninstall, and you’ll get your money back.
Connected PC Solutions – Computer Repair in White marsh, Perry Hall Maryland
Not just Techies, Nerds or Geeks but the average Jane or Joe have a great deal of their lives to our mobile devices, whether smartphones or tablets such as an Ipad or Kindle Fire. But what do you do if one of these devices is lost or stolen?
- File a police report as soon as possible if stolen and get a case number. Give police your device’s serial number if you have it, but you can provide that information later by following up with your case number.
- If your device is registered with a tracking service, give the police any location pings and other information as it comes in, using your case number. If your tracking service can take photos with your device’s camera, pass those images along to police; even if they don’t show the face of someone using your device, they might provide additional information to help establish probable cause or location. Then, police can initiate a search.Most thieves don’t steal smartphones, tablets, or notebooks to access the owners’ personal information — more often, they want to make quick money selling the devices. Nonetheless, theft victims should change the passwords for all services and apps they use on the device, including email, banking, social networking, app stores, gaming accounts, and online retailers.
Wheres My Droid – Is one of the Popular free app in Google Play Store to recover and track lost android phones. It has lots of features like remotely lock device, remotely wipe data, notification of changed SIM card or phone number, find phone by making it ring/vibrate, find phone using GPS location and more. You can actually Wipe the data from your phone for further protection.
Find My iPhone – This FREE app allows you to use another iOS device to locate your missing iPhone on a map, protect your private data, display a message, play a sound at full volume (for few minutes) even if your missing iPhone was set to silent, and remotely lock your device.
DISCLAIMER: DO NOT TRY TO RECOVER THE PHONE YOURSELF WE RECOMMEND CALLING THE POLICE WITH THE LOCATION OF THE DEVICE.
Connected PC Solutions is a Perry Hall, Maryland based computer and Laptop Repair business
Follow us on Twitter @ConnectedPC
Like us on Facebook – Connected PC Solutions