Connected PC Solutions, A Perry Hall, Maryland PC Repair business is a member of ACRBO (Association of Computer Repair Business Owners) www.ACRBO.COM . As a member of ACRBO we a bound by a code of conduct which closely reflects our vision of how a business should interact with our customers.
MEMBER CODE OF CONDUCT
This Code of Conduct is a set of principles to provide guidelines in our professional conduct with clients, colleagues, and the community. As a member of the Association of Computer Repair Business Owners, by agreeing to the Code of Conduct you are hereby acknowledging that you will uphold the standards that are set forth below:
I pledge to exercise judgment, self-restraint, and conscience in my conduct in order to establish and maintain public confidence in the integrity of the Association members, and to preserve and encourage fair and equitable practices among all who are engaged in the industry.
• I will conduct all business practices with the client’s best interest in mind
• I will inform all customers of all cost prior to performing work when at all possible
• I will keep all customers’ information private and will never divulge client information to anyone else
• I will enter all contracts with clients in accordance with the laws of the state/county I perform work in
• I will perform all work required and offer an acceptable guarantee for all work performed
• I will seek and maintain a professional relationship with other members of the ACRBO
• I will always speak and exhibit a professional level of courtesy towards all others in the profession
Follow us on Twitter @ConnectedPC